This February, I took a trip to New York City. Over the past few months I have shared my experiences and photographs on my blog. However, I have now uploaded all of the New York vlogs to my YouTube channel. There are three vlogs in total and each video covers two separate days.
Below are links to corresponding blog posts and YouTube videos:
- New York: Day One (Virgin Atlantic, Hilton Garden Inn, Times Square)
- New York: Day Two (The Plaza, Central Park, The King and I)
- New York: Day Three (Subway, Ground Zero, Ellen’s Stardust Diner)
- New York: Day Four (New York Public Library, Grand Central, Radio City Music Hal, Top of The Rock
- New York: Day Five (Bus Tour, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island)
- New York: Day Six (Shopping, Macy’s, Empire State Building, The Plaza, JFK)
Even though it was four months ago, I’m still suffering from NYC blues. I’m planning on heading back next year. When? I don’t know, yet. But, it’s happening!
YouTube: AnnieBelle – TheDisneyBelle