In June 2016, I fulfilled my life long dream of becoming a cast member in Walt Disney World!
The Disney Cultural Exchange Program (formerly known as the International College Program) allows university students to spend their summer working in Walt Disney World. I first found out about the program when I was 14, and ever since then I have been determined to take part.
In hopes of helping future applicants, I have collated some information below.
How to apply?
- Stage One: Online Application
- Stage Two: Pre-screen/Group Interview with Yummy Jobs
- Stage Three: The Final Interview at Disney HQ
Disney CEP Diary
- Week One: Check-in, housing, traditions, training.
- Week Two: Ellis Training, Disney University, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon training